Oak Island mystery Petition. HELP!

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
One thing I've learned, is to never listen to people who tell you where things are, rely on yourself to find what your looking for. It may very well be on the island but what if it's not? Then you wasted your time listening to wives tales. Sorry for the spelling errors,for some reason my computer just doesn't want to do thing anymore.. Maybe it's waiting for welfare..... :laughing7:

stillgottawork

Jun 6, 2008
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see someone solve that mystery..................... :headbang:

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Sure, like to see the 'mystery' solved. I suggest a drag-line and a Terex earth mover.

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Maybe I want to go search for the Oak Island treasure. I say everyone sign a petition to let me go hunt the treasure! :laughing7:

Seriously though. So much has happend over the years surrounding the oak island treasure.....I'll believe it when I see it. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see it. There has just been so much bull crap surrounding it......

TG

WilliamBoyd

Sep 22, 2007
California
What evidence is there that Franklin D. Roosevelt, John Wayne and Errol Flynn
searched for the treasure?

Also, Indiana Jones wouldn't need an "online petition"!

:)

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
I won't click on it..

Fifteen years of cyberspace experience tells me be damn carefull. The thing may be on the up & up. I don't know. Just sounds cheesy. My bet is someone's cruising for suckers and what better place to find them than at a website dedicated to finding lost treasure.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Re: I won't click on it..

Marbleguy said:
Fifteen years of cyberspace experience tells me be damn carefull. The thing may be on the up & up. I don't know. Just sounds cheesy. My bet is someone's cruising for suckers and what better place to find them than at a website dedicated to finding lost treasure.

My thoughts. :-\

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I reckon I need educating on Canadian law. If the man owns 78% of the island why can't he do what he wants to?

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably throwing good money after bad, not to mention all the lives lost.

In today's world with the media, internet, etc.., it wouldn't surprise me if he has something up his sleeve other than just looking for the treasure. I do hope he is granted permission just to see what the hell happens. :thumbsup:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't sign it. (yet).

Can anybody tell me who owns the REST of the island? Its 140 acres, and they only own 78%. Can anyone tell me if a treasure trove permit is for the entire island, even if the property doesn't belong to him? Is he planning on "taking over" the rest of the island with the TT permit? If its on his own property, why would he need a TT permit?

I know its an intriquing mystery, and I'd like to see it solved, but............... first - who signs petitions for us here in the US, and, why do we need to get involved in another country's laws?

B

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee,

Only 3 posts, wants a petition and cannot answer any questions?

Strange.

B

PS: Always be careful and know exactly what you are signing. Even by email - actually, especially by internet. Words and dates can easily be changed.

izzitcat

May 13, 2008
Louisville,Ky.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger/White's Classic5ID
OK, I'm an idiot I should have read the posts first. So many good people on TNet you tend to let your guard down. Needed a wake up call.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread