Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
S

Sovereign62

Re: Closeup of my 1st 1800's silver

Looks great... I love Chroma Key. In the past, one of my jobs was to get items ready for sale on the internet and also photograph items for catalogs/logo's etc. I bought a CK background and a gallon of paint. Had a bunch of fun using that stuff. :)

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice video and congrats on your first 1800's silver :thumbsup:

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sovereign62 said:
Looks great... I love Chroma Key. In the past, one of my jobs was to get items ready for sale on the internet and also photograph items for catalogs/logo's etc. I bought a CK background and a gallon of paint. Had a bunch of fun using that stuff. :)

Cool. I went the super super cheap route and bought a $1.50 green plastic tablecloth from a party supply store. :laughing9:

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils

Hey Fiend!

That was a very unique video you did there....I was expecting some weather maps to pop up after the coin picutres!! :laughing9: (J/K)

I like it. Looking forward to more of your new-style vids. The reason your vids are so enjoying to watch is that you and your buds are always making a lot of great finds, especially in those wooded areas of town. :headbang: Keep at it...I'm sure one of these days, you'll find a seated coin there, and that will be your oldest 1800's silver coin.

Good luck!

CAPTN SE
Dan

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

lol, nice vid. Wow flash back to my intro to radio and TV class I had to take for my major. We had to do lots of projects like that with the chroma key and more. Thanks for the flash back and keep up the video techniques.

TG

Treasure $ Trekkies

Mar 28, 2010
Miami Fla
Detector(s) used
whites, 2011 cion master, Whites MXT 300

Cool Beans, great video, make me what to go out and do sum hunting. :headbang: Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread