kilmer

Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a farm house today and almost immediately hit a dateless SLQ. I started early in the morning and the grass was wet enough I could see my tracks and really overlap my swings. I was using the 5 inch coil on the Fisher LTD. I fought with a lot of iron to wrestle a small heart sterling ring out of the ground. It was one of those positive signals that the iron just couldn't cover up. I got some clad and then hit a 50 cent bouncing to a dollar signal. I dug at least 10 inches and couldn't make any sense out of the target with a pinpointer. It seemed to be round, but hollow. I finally gave a big pry and this stirrup tore loose. Got this nice 1950 Dime from Canada. Gave me that silver, is silver signal. I hit some clad and then got a nice Indian head before calling it quits for the day. I plan to return to this house, I have lot of yard left to check.

HH, Don

Attachments

• StirrupDay.jpg
    StirrupDay.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 460
Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ! , SLQ is still on my wish list - along with seated anything , indian head cent , buffalo nickel,
Hey , could you get a date on that quarter with "nic a date" ? (used all the time on no date buffs)
Argentium.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds,

Looks like a good site

HH Jer

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice no date :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice going!
Date or no date, those quarters are still pretty. Good luck on your next hunt.
Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions