Got My First Gold Coin Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today me and my son and Dano and his son went out to do a little point hunting and metal detecting. Yesterday we had some luck with the points and we found a few buttons and lead and some other miscellaneous stuff. So after we hit that spot for a few hours we went to another one of Dans spots that has produced some good stuff. I found an 1899 barber dime and some buttons and Dan found a King George copper. So the next day being today we decided to hit the same spots again and we found some more buttons and Dan scored another point. When the finds became scarce there we decided to hit the other spot for an hour and then call it a day. Well I was finding nothing and then Dan yelled over and told me we have about 15 minutes and then we got to go so I started making my way to the truck and about 5 minutes later I got a signal that read kinda like a pop top off a soda can. I cut the plug and stuck the pin pointer in and it said it was real shallow so I went to stick my digger back in to pop it out when a piece of dirt rolled down the side moving some more dirt exposing the rim of a gold coin. I was so excited I stood up and yelled as loud as I could Dan I found a Gold coin. Probably not the smartest thing to do because there were some houses close by. I never thought I would ever find one. I cant even explain how I feel right now. Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• Picture 776.jpg
    Picture 776.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 6,001
  • Picture 777.jpg
    Picture 777.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5,964
  • Picture 772.jpg
    Picture 772.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 5,962
  • Picture 773.jpg
    Picture 773.jpg