Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My hunting buddy Bill who I have been encouraging to post his finds on T-net made a return trip to the 1700's Sea Captains site we detected this past weekend ! We both believed after our 1st hunt ( based on our finds ) that this site still had to have an old coin hiding on it somewhere ! Well Bill turned one up yesterday and he is some esatic ! His first 1700's coin turned out to be Spainish silver. An 1784 Charles III 2 reales. He came over to show me the coin and gave me permission to photograph and post the find ! Bill will be reading this post so I want you fellow t-neters to congradulate him and also encourage him to join T-net and start posting his finds ! Especialy scince I am moving to southern Maine very soon and will not be able to post for him. P.S. I am a little/ alot jealous ! MaineRelic

Attachments

• IMG_0966.JPG
    IMG_0966.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 655
Upvote 0

Pull_tab_mike

Nov 20, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Whites CoinMaster
Way yo go bill that is a sweet find. come and join us at treasurenet and post your finds and share your finds with the world

always happy hunting

PTM

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice find... betcha did the happy dance on that one Bill.... Isnt it a super rush finding that.... You will be beaming for weeks... Congrats to ya..

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice old silver!!!! MR TUFF

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a really good find :icon_thumleft: very old silver for sure WTG Bill :thumbsup: Dd60

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well worn but Spanish silver in any condition is a great find! Congrats Bill!

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another spanish silver from Maine! Sweet find Bill. Thanks for posting Mainerelic. What town ya movin too relic? Hope you can make some nice recoveries in the southern part of the state.

OP
OP
MaineRelic

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mainer said:
Another spanish silver from Maine! Sweet find Bill. Thanks for posting Mainerelic. What town ya movin too relic? Hope you can make some nice recoveries in the southern part of the state.
I am moving to the big town Mainer ! MaineRelic

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez city bound. If its where I am thinking then you'll only be about an hour from me. Maybe we can squeeze in a fall hunt together.

U

umrgolf

WTG bill!! Nice readable date! You really should join tnet buddy.. We were all watching for a while at some point or another.. I will tell you there is no better sense of accomplishment than reading your completed post with story, nice pictures, and occasionally a short video (if saving history is what you enjoy) .. I never would have thought that sharing this stuff would be so much fun.. Anyhow, hope to see some future maine treasure Bill :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread