Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Upvote 0

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least a little older stuff is being found, which is promising that there may be better things to be found there.
Cool stuff! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
--the "lot" is by a sea port area that goes back to colonial days ****there was a large fire in the area in 1859 * that burnt all the wood buildings in the area -- the city fathers had a code after that that buildings in the port / bussiness area had to be made of brick * the area was rebuilt just in time for the civil war * to break out --the area housed first confederate then union troops in the "new" brick home *--- later on various people lived there till the 1950 /60's time frame at which time the lot went to blight and house was tore down -- the lot has a lot of possiblity -- everything from english (1763 to 1783) and then late era spanish colonial (1783 to 1821) to civil war up to the mid 1960's -- all silver money era *** cool bottles and glass will pop up no doubt as well i'm sure.

since the "lot" is going to be a "park lot"*** soon --(thats why they cleaned off all the underbrush with a dozer ) -- I' m trying to do a bit of what I call "rescue archeology " before its paved over -- my last project of this type was a old spanish mission type indain village area --that is now a "wonderful" country fishing pier "parking" lot . >:(

being I'm hurt badly -- (bad high ankle sprain) I might have to call in my "sith apprentice" to assist me.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, sounds like a dream site for our state... :notworthy:

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions