Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi T-netters! I have dug and dug till the cows come home and then some. It paid off though. Been going to rec parks,soccer fields,football & baseball, track fields tot lots anywhere people were. I've been swing'n the Tesoro Bandido umax II for at least 10 to 12 yrs now. My gold and silver program is simple, if your signal disapears between 4 1/2 to 6 dig. If it keeps on clang'n to max disc, dig, because its either a quarter or a silver ring. In between I don't fret about it, especially in these areas I'm searching. In my personal expierence 90% of the gold I dig comes under foil or nickle. Yes,I might pass up a goodie here or there but odds are it is trash. The silver ring is not real and actually came up as foil. The class ring will be returned as soon as the owner contacts me. If I do it will be my eleventh return. My wife fell in love with the sweet sixteen heart pendant. The big one was (for me) the bezel containing the REAL GOLD. At first I could'nt make out what is was till I got home and rinsed it off. Woo Hoo Happy dance! Came under nickle which is 5 1/2 on the disc. Soon as it hit that mark there was no more sound. The heart and gold were only about an inch down. The heart disc out at 4 1/2 foil. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 562
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    269 KB · Views: 559
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
You gotta be tired after all that diggin. A good nights sleep and you will be back out there tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Very nice finds. Thanks for sharing. :)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang it i could never dig that hard but congrats :icon_thumleft:

rydiggaahh

Mar 21, 2007
LI new york
WOW. I wish i had the patience to did all that trash. But, like they say you gotta dig em all to find the true treasures. That gold nugget pendent has to be one of the coolest finds I've ever seen. Congratulations!

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
detectahead said:
Hi T-netters! I have dug and dug till the cows come home and then some. It paid off though. Been going to rec parks,soccer fields,football & baseball, track fields tot lots anywhere people were. I've been swing'n the Tesoro Bandido umax II for at least 10 to 12 yrs now. My gold and silver program is simple, if your signal disapears between 4 1/2 to 6 dig. If it keeps on clang'n to max disc, dig, because its either a quarter or a silver ring. In between I don't fret about it, especially in these areas I'm searching. In my personal expierence 90% of the gold I dig comes under foil or nickle. Yes,I might pass up a goodie here or there but odds are it is trash. The silver ring is not real and actually came up as foil. The class ring will be returned as soon as the owner contacts me. If I do it will be my eleventh return. My wife fell in love with the sweet sixteen heart pendant. The big one was (for me) the bezel containing the REAL GOLD. At first I could'nt make out what is was till I got home and rinsed it off. Woo Hoo Happy dance! Came under nickle which is 5 1/2 on the disc. Soon as it hit that mark there was no more sound. The heart and gold were only about an inch down. The heart disc out at 4 1/2 foil. Thanks for looking!
It's people like you that give T Hunters a good name! GOOD ON YOU! And I've been saying it for the last 20 years: you gotta get the junk out before you can find the treasure. Nice to have confirmation from others, though. If you don't pick up the trash, people kinda think your a looter. Wouldn't mind being a looter, but I like to hunt clean and deep. Only way to do that is pick up the trash that masks those deeper signals.

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The bezel with the gold in it has got to be one of the coolest finds I have seen on here :hello2:. Lots of belt plates and gold coins coming out of the ground lately, but this is one that I have yet to see. Nice Job!

F

Felinepeachy

You TOTALLY deserve the goodies you found. What a lot of work went in to your treasure hunt. Congratulations!!! :hello2:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going there :icon_thumleft: My hunts are exactly like yours, except I never find the good stuff. Well, maybe one day :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread