NW Indiana Detectors out and about!!!

lionhrt9

Dec 10, 2005
NW Indiana, there's silver in dem grounds!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab (Xterra50) and Garrett (Ace 250)<-Gone to dad in Montana
So nice out we got the boys out for alittle detecting, too bad we didnt do better but sometimes it is not all about the finds I guess. 2 of us are trying out new detectors.

Enjoy!

Getting gear ready to hunt.

Loading up the car.

Keeping the dogs at bay, as they will not be making this trip.

Trying to figure which site to hit.

The only wheatie.

Lumpy found a silver braclet, other than that it was all clad.

We'll get em another day.

HH

Attachments

• Detecr twins 050 (Medium).jpg
    Detecr twins 050 (Medium).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Detecr twins 056 (Medium).jpg
    Detecr twins 056 (Medium).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Detecr twins 059 (Medium).jpg
    Detecr twins 059 (Medium).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 268
  • Detecr twins 065 (Medium).jpg
    Detecr twins 065 (Medium).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 264
  • DSCN0440 (Medium).jpg
    DSCN0440 (Medium).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lion, That's great that you got to go out. It's nice you got out with your pals. :)

krazyglue

Jul 16, 2005
portage,in
LIONHRT9!!!! Ya rotten scoundrel! If I'd known you were snappen pictures, I would have at least sucked my gut in and got my eyeglasses off my forehead. Everyones first glimpse of Glue. Paybacks------there hell. LOL.

N

NLINE SIXX

The pic of the dogs is a classic,please take us,please take us, we can dig. ;D Actually I will not detect in my backyard at all when my Jack Russell Terrier is out there with me. As a pup he set there and watched me dig a hole one day for some reason now I can't remember for what for, and afterwards we had a long hard time breaking him of digging underneath the fence, it's in their nature :).

NL6

H

have at it

NIce to see someone got out this weekend..it was to cold for me.
I'm in Valpo and was wondering where ya'll go to get your metal detecting stuff. I have tried HobbyTown in Merr. but they don't have much.

Happy Hunting

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Lion,

glad you got out.

Your just east of us and our weather is going up to
the 60"s this coming weekend. We should have some
opportunities.

have a good un.......

KalamazooHunter

Mar 26, 2005
Kalamazoo, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Hey guys,
Thanks for sharing!

I'm in Southwest Lower Michigan! I can't wait for this weekend, suppose to be mid to upper 50's. If it's not raining I think I'll head on out for a bit!

Tara

OP
OP
lionhrt9

lionhrt9

Dec 10, 2005
NW Indiana, there's silver in dem grounds!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab (Xterra50) and Garrett (Ace 250)<-Gone to dad in Montana
Have it all, get ahold of me via email. [email protected] and I can shoot ya a couple of leads on where to get stuff (pending on what it is).

Nline Sixx, those labs of mine get soooooo excited, I too have a little digger in the family its my black lab Duke. Recovery training is still lacking, and letting him know HOW SHALLOW the target is!!! hehehehehh

SHERMANVILLE, yes it sounds like this weekend is going to be great maybe some rain, but still an opportunity!! My wife has already emptied all the honey doo's, wait a min. I mean she has excellerated them and laced them throughout this week!!!! hehehehe

KalamazooHunter, now its time to use all that valuable research we've had time to collect. And god willing, BREAK THE CABIN FEVER this coming weekend as we did last Sat. It did start getting rather cold about an hour before sunset, I was too busy digging all that clad!!!

HH, all

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lion, Crazyglue, good luck on your next trip. Maybe you could teach the detector twins to dig relics! They really looked like they wanted to go to! Tsgman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread