Jan and Feb Clad, Gold and Silver

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro "Eldorado", Whites "Beach Hunter ID",
January's Clad wasn't as good as I had hoped, Had a total of 124 coins. With that was a Chucky Cheese token, a 1958D wheaty. However, my first silver for the year is a 1952 Silver Roosevelt Dime...

February was a bit better with a total of 404 coins. Included in that is a 1941 Wheaty, 1957 Wheaty, a penny token from pigeon Forge, and a crusty game token. The Wheaty's are pretty rough looking. February also found my first Gold for the year. It is a Piece of an ID bracelet, and my first Gold ring for the year is a 10kt woman's ring with diamond chips on it.

Hope to get out soon with my partner trk5capt to do some more relic hunting, Have a good day all, Southcacalaky...

Attachments

• Jan & Feb 06 Coins.jpg
    Jan & Feb 06 Coins.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 384
  • 1952 Silver Roosevelt.jpg
    1952 Silver Roosevelt.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 372
  • Partial Gold ID Bracelet.jpg
    Partial Gold ID Bracelet.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 372
  • 10 kt with diamond chips.jpg
    10 kt with diamond chips.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Congrats...where do you hunt? a bank?...thats alot of coin ! ;) That ring is really nice....Looks like you are starting the year with a bang!

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a geat start...and that's a lot of coinage for two months! Thanks for the pics!

HH!
TBGO

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Art

Some real nice finds there.

Jeff

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
ART, You are the Man of Clad, Nice Gold & Silver Too. We Need To Get Some More Relics Before The Bugs & Snakes Take over. JOHN... 8) 8)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice chunk-o-chang Art,not to mention the gold.My clad is about 250+ but I stopped counting.Trying to concentrate on some of the CW find's before the spring growth take's over.Congrat's and Good Luck!!

OP
OP
Southcacalaky

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2005
Detector(s) used
trk5capt said:
ART, You are the Man of Clad, Nice Gold & Silver Too. We Need To Get Some More Relics Before The Bugs & Snakes Take over. JOHN... 8) 8)

OK, OK, Charge yer batteries. Sunday still on? Southcacalaky...

S

southbound

I really envy you two guys! It is still snowing here in Germany. I want to get out with Mike here when the weather allows. Good luck on the upcoming hunt. Vern 8)

OP
OP
Southcacalaky

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2005
Detector(s) used
southbound said:
I really envy you two guys! It is still snowing here in Germany. I want to get out with Mike here when the weather allows. Good luck on the upcoming hunt. Vern 8)

Come on now, It's just great to have a good partner that keeps me amused, well most of the time. The weather will break for you guys soon and we'll be the envious ones. HH Art...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Art! Vern and I are in the same town, I heard the locals complaining we haven't had this much snow in 20 years, great being a part of history, LOL! Maybe we'll get out next week, it's melting. HH and thanks for the post, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread