Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
925 "O" by land and water

From the land of the Bluenose.....Navy Davy and I went down the road and dug together in different places! He by land and I by water at a fresh water park.

Navy Davy dug a nice 41 Ford on the beach followed by a nice 925 "O" with a red stone.

I was belly high in the water and managed a gaggle of twoonies followed by a 925 "O" of that annoying mouse Mickey.....talking mice can you believe it. Mind you next they will have bouys playing with dolls! Come to think of it I did have a GI Joe as a kid!

Both of us were not up to snuff and we didn't dig and swish too long..........both longing for a Tim's which we did do..........raising a tent as it was Camp Day.

ND's take for the day was the car, a few figures,a neat HAlifax/Dartmouth ferry token, a kids charm braclet dewie, 925 "O" with a red stone and 35 coins.
PA250003.jpg

As for this sore old swisher it was a 925 "O", "R", a heart and 44 coins @ $16.80.
PA250005.jpg

PA250008.jpg

Now the fun begins as I have to drag my sorry butt to the ball field to play.........the team I played with last year. We ended in 2nd last year and the team I'm with this year dead last....figure I can help........at least they can't do any worse!

Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 925 "O" by land and water

Nice .925 "O"s :icon_scratch: ??? lol :laughing7:

Nice silver finds !! :o :headbang: :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D