A Few Coins, Alot of car troubles.

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Still having trouble with the pics here and we have had major car issues the past week which is severely hampering our detecting.So staying close to home we didn't tear it up but still found 60 clad and a wheatie and 1 common token.It has been rough recently having the time but no means to go hunt where we want to but at least we have a few spots close by.Car troubles really BITE!!! Hopefully we can hit the road in the next week so can have a few better finds to post.

peace,bigrig

Upvote 0

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Bigrig, what's going on with with your car? If you need any tech help I'm an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. For all I know you've figured it all out (given the Big Rig reference), but if helps you get back out on the hunt I'd be glad to help. -Ben

S

southbound

Hope your car is running soon. I ride my mountain bike to all my sites. I am allways off the beaten path somewhere. Vern :)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nhbenz-new hampshire mercedes benz lmao i figured that one out all by myself lmao funny from your picture ithought you were the guy loading the ups trailers those neanderthals..you still hungry sorry...

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
car troubles really do suck. i hope you can get it straightened out soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread