Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...my finds weren't as great. :-\ Today I started out at a new barn. Nothing..nodda...not even one little keeper. So I went across the street to a site that once had a sharecropper house on it. Same thing....nothing..nodda...not even one little keeper. :-\ I went next door to a house that was rebuilt in the 50's and finally got something to put in my pocket! Has anyone ever tried to dig under a magnolia tree? :P Roots! Tiny little roots everywhere! I was so exhausted by the time I finally found a spot with coins that if the target was more than two or three inches....I left it! Not anything exciting... but something! ::) I did find a thingy that has some writing on it. Looks like it says Tip Cleaners? And then Birmingham Alabama. Don't know what that's for. Got to remember to go back to that last site! ;)

Nana

Attachments

• 030801.JPG
    030801.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 030802.JPG
    030802.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 341
  • 030803.JPG
    030803.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice work Nana.....another nice spot and plenty of finds.......Keep on posting!!!!!!! :) :) :)

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like your efforts were not in vain...nice finds Nana!

HH!
TBGO

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Nana! I believe the "Tip Cleaners" are a welders tool, used to clean accetylene and welding torch tips. I'm only about 95% sure, but I believe that's what they are. HH!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana,

Still neat finds...did you ever find the other part of the bow yet?

HH :)

S

southbound

Not bad for a site so hard to detect! Congrats. Vern

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Nice finds Nana...and as usual beautiful pictures....I think Treasurekidd has it on the Cleaning tips from Alabama Chemical Company

muddyknees

May 5, 2005
Holden Beach,North Carolina
Well you didnt do so bad, Nana Tresurekid is corret on the tip cleaners. in side you will find varius wire file round pices that are inserted in to the holes on torch tips to clean slag.
muddyknees

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Good finds Nana! Glad to see you're still finding those bullets! LOL I can't wait for my stupid leg to heal so I can get back out there too!

vicki

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i`ll say one thing, even on your off days you have some gorgeous places to hunt! i cant get over how scenic the area you live in is! it really is beautiful!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hollowpointred said:
i`ll say one thing, even on your off days you have some gorgeous places to hunt! i cant get over how scenic the area you live in is! it really is beautiful!
Nana hollow took the word's right out of my mouth....The countryside is beautiful down there,alway's and still want to do some deer hunting down that way.As for the find's....that can't be an off day!!Look's good to me..congrat's and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread