Find from last couple weeks...a keeper here and there...

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. Been looking for some new spots. Trying a few new spots and getting a good dose of clad. Came across a few stragglers of keepers. Had off work today due to rain; found $10 in clad for about 6 hours worth. All this stuff came from the last couple weeks. 1924 buffalo, 1944 merc, another 1944 merc that I found at a relative's house that isn't in the pic, the silverware ring (been waiting to find one of those...it actually ran up a little higher than a pulltab, so prolly isn't silver), a pigeon band, and the usual trinkets. Dug a lot of trash lately.

I really think I deserve a few pieces of gold jewelry for the amount of aluminum and other trash I've been digging this year. I've really been trying to step it up and find them. There's not much more I can do except hunt the beaches. They just aren't showing up. Oh well, still can't complain getting out and having some nice hunts. Hope yall are enjoying your summer as well!

daA.jpg

daB.jpg

daC.jpg

daD.jpg

daE.jpg

daF.jpg

daG.jpg

daH.jpg

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats alotta digging Nate... love the spoon ring too. congrats

caveman2

Jun 12, 2010
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
thats outstanding man hope i can have a treasure like that some day, ordered a ace 250 walla go! :headbang:

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice finds there Nate!
Don't worry, the keepers will start popping up. I sometimes get in slumps and then out of the clear blue sky the silver starts popping up. Those are the days that keep you coming back I guess.
Good luck out there!
Mike

olekyground

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats a lot of change! and an awesome spoon ring! I have seen one of those posted before a while back I think. dont see too many though! good find!! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Nate in Ohio

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
caveman2 said:
thats outstanding man hope i can have a treasure like that some day, ordered a ace 250 walla go! :headbang:
Thanks man. That's a nice starter machine; nice and simple.

plehbah said:
You know the drill. Keep digging until you get pleasantly suprised.
Aye. There'll be a doosie sometime this year, I can feel it. :o

Thank you guys! Imma be digging like mad when I get out. Yall enjoy your hunts! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread