Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Got out today with a buddy of mine to do a little hunting. He goes by Brandon but his treasure name is Pulltab Otis. Lol Anyway we hit a new field and it paid out for both of us. Brandon was using Mrs. JuJu's Ace 250 and ended up with a 28.5 gram silver necklace. His first silver ever. He is still on cloud nine. I ended up with 4 rings for the day. First was a silver wire ring which I forgot to get a pic of. Next was a small silver ring with a small round stone. Then towards the end of the hunt I managed the gold. First was a nice 10k ring with a red stone. It is stamped 10k on one side of the band and LAB on the other. So I am assuming the stones are lab created. Either way the gold is real so no complaining here. Next ring was only a few inches away from the first. It turned out to be another 10k beauty. I bet the same person dropped both. These bring my totals for the year to : 33 pieces of silver jewelry and 12 pieces of gold. We are already planning our return trip to this field to finish where we left off. Thanks for looking, and luck in the hunt.

:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• RSCN1118.JPG
    RSCN1118.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 879
  • DSCN1114.JPG
    DSCN1114.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 884
  • RSCN1125.JPG
    RSCN1125.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 878
  • DSCN1115.JPG
    DSCN1115.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 882
  • RSCN1121.JPG
    RSCN1121.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 869
  • DSCN1116.JPG
    DSCN1116.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 875
  • RSCN1123.JPG
    RSCN1123.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 857
Upvote 0

caveman2

Jun 12, 2010
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
NICE! JUST GOT MY ACE 250 TODAY, GONNA TAKE IT OUT TOMORROW SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME TREASURE. :headbang:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Nice haul! Silver and gold, silver and gold! That red stone looks like an emerald-cut ruby with side diamonds: be sure to get a gemologist's opinion on it. Ruby and emerald are rarer than diamond, carat for carat. Looks like this one could be one of the sought-after blood-red rubies. Then again, might just be a common garnet.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt. Silver and gold in the same day can not ask for anything better....Matt

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
plehbah said:
I have never found two gold rings in a single hunt. I have stopped about one foot short of it, but that is another painful story.

That is a nice ratio. Is it a nice place for camping ?
Nope not for camping. Its another school sports field. I noticed it on google earth the other day, and of course couldn't help myself.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MAINE HILLS HUNTER

Mar 24, 2006
Oxford Hills of Maine
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuberale said:
Nice haul! Silver and gold, silver and gold! That red stone looks like an emerald-cut ruby with side diamonds: be sure to get a gemologist's opinion on it. Ruby and emerald are rarer than diamond, carat for carat. Looks like this one could be one of the sought-after blood-red rubies. Then again, might just be a common garnet.

Looks like a ruby to me!

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and gold in the same hunt......that's
the way ya do it Juju!! Congrats to both
you and Brandon on some sweet finds. :thumbsup: