Gold times two

Magic-one

Jun 14, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites V3
Went out hunting in a local park today with Eboy1960 and found about 7 dollars in clad and two wheats. a 1942 and a 1929. I was just taking my time and collecting clad and I got a perfect nickel signal. I dug it up and it was a nickel at 4 inches. I rechecked the hole and didn't even take a step and got a solid 14 signal about a foot away. It read 0 inches and I thought probably can slaw or something. I put my pinpointer down and dug through the grass with my fingers and pulled out a gold ring with 5 small diamonds!

I was ecstatic! Then I walked no more than three feet and got a solid 14 again. This one said 3 inches. I dug down and out popped another gold ring! This one has a pinkish/purple looking stone in it.

Two gold rings in less than 5 minutes! A first for me!

DSCF0001-3.jpg

Upvote 0

yo6oej

Aug 23, 2008
Toplita , Romania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Pro Pointer / Detech EDS Plus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome and congrats ;D sweet rings :thumbsup:

kilmer

Mar 30, 2005
Central Indiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Magic,
Welcome and congratulations. I am in central Indiana myself. Look forward to more V3 discoveries. Pretty sweet you hit two rings that close together and that quickly. The V3 is on my list of detectors to try someday.

Don
HH

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to T-Net. Keep the good stuff comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

OP
OP
Magic-one

Magic-one

Jun 14, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites V3
Thanks everyone! I will be posting more as I find it. Just found a silver St. Christopher necklace, (rather large) and a 47 rosie. I hunt almost everyday so I will just make a once a week post with my finds. If anyone knows of any so called hunted out spots....let me know! ;D
Thanks again for looking

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
WoW! :o If I were you I'd go out and buy a lottery ticket tonight with all the clan that you found.
With the luck that you're having . . . you'd probably win too! ;D

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
I believe your stone is a pink/red tourmaline... I would guess it to be real an not fake... I am only guessing..lets see what someone with more knowledge has to say

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread