Mini SILVER Cache/SPILL!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here's my finds from the "J-Team" outing. We started at one of our usual spots, and about 15 minutes into the dig, I got a signal hitting +83. So I made a plug and out popped a 1940 Wheat and I knew that that couldn't have been the only thing in the hole so I used the pinpointer and out popped a 1940 Merc. As always, I like to check the hole once more before covering, and layered right beneath the Merc was a 1940 Nickel, than used the pinpointer again, and AGAIN, a 1941 Washington Quarter....than I thought to myself, "Self, surely this is ALL that's in here" NOPE, next a Standing Liberty Quarter, than a 1939 Washington and than I was about to cover the hole but scanned ONE MORE TIME and got a WHOPING HUGE signal hitting at around +89-90 I believe and as I carefully moved the dirt away, there was a BEAUTY of a 1943 Walker staring at me! :headbang: :headbang:
I believe that these coins were buried by a kid probably because unlike a pocket spill, they weren't scattered about but were buried one under another.
Also dug a few Civil War/Colonial goodies including a couple Flat Buttons, some Bullets including a few Merrills :headbang:, colonial shoe buckle, etc. :icon_thumleft: :wink: Thanks for lookin!

COINS FRESH FROM GROUND
MD Pics 469.jpg

COINS CLEANED
MD Pics 474.jpg
MD Pics 486.jpg
MD Pics 483.jpg
MD Pics 484.jpg
MD Pics 485.jpg
MD Pics 478.jpg
MD Pics 487.jpg
MD Pics 489.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JerV3 said:
Great spill,

Your having a stellar yr. I was out today for the first time in over 3 weeks. Got some silver. But the heat is just unbearable this time of yr. I got out at like 7 to this morning. By 11 it was roasting.

hH Jer

Thanks my friend :wink: :icon_thumleft: And you're right, this heat is 'full tilt' right now......We went out for about 2-3 hours today and probably lost 5+ pounds of water weight from sweating. :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

4-H said:
You rock buddy! :headbang:
Nice boogers! :D
Thanks bud! Oh can you see one?? :D ;D :wink:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SSS - Super Sweet Silver :icon_thumright:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice spill finds that 43 is a beauty :thumbsup: Good hunt Dd60

oldgold

Oct 16, 2003
Arkansas-USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500/ACE 250-Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job. I would love to find a "spill" like that.

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oldgold said:
Great job. I would love to find a "spill" like that.

You will. They are definitely out there...and you can see from the first picture...they're definitely dirty and crusty from the ground :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
{Sentinel} said:
JerV3 said:
Great spill,

Your having a stellar yr. I was out today for the first time in over 3 weeks. Got some silver. But the heat is just unbearable this time of yr. I got out at like 7 to this morning. By 11 it was roasting.

hH Jer

Thanks my friend :wink: :icon_thumleft: And you're right, this heat is 'full tilt' right now......We went out for about 2-3 hours today and probably lost 5+ pounds of water weight from sweating. :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

4-H said:
You rock buddy! :headbang:
Nice boogers! :D
Thanks bud! Oh can you see one?? :D ;D :wink:
LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread