Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Mens White Gold Bracelet

Glenn-RI said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine looks the same as yours except it's yellow gold.

Glenn
When she found it the clasp was still closed. It must have slipped over the wearers wrist. It is big on me and will slide up to my forearm but seems to ride my hand fine.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Huge congrats on that one! You just paid for more toys!! :headbang:

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston

Yeah, mine is larger than I would like it to be as well. It rides up onto my hand. I need to get my camera at my girlfriends house and I'll post some pictures so you have something to compare it to.

Glenn

Glenn-RI

Sep 22, 2005
Cranston

Well, I guess my memory is not what it used to be. I hadn't worn this bracelet in about a year. When I pulled it out of the safe, I realized the clasp is not like yours. The pattern is a little different as well. Mine weighs 16.2 grams and is .306" wide. I've included pictures of the 14k marking, a picture showing the length and the pattern. The pattern on the other side can be seen in the clasp picture. Hopefully this helps.

Glenn

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 543
  • length.jpg
    length.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 531
  • 14k marking.jpg
    14k marking.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 537
OP
OP
C

celtex

Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
celtex said:
FunWithTreasure said:
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news :-\ but that bracelet is only gold plated. Im 100% sure.. Sorry for the bad news.. Look at the pictures you can see where the plating is coming off. And you can see the green on the clasp in the first pic. Still cool though.
I don't think so. They wouldn't mark it 14K if plated? It doesn't look plated and not a spec of "flake" anywhere on it. Gold plated stuff in our soil gets flaky very quickly. I'll get it checked to be sure. Thanks for concern and all the comments. Wife is calling it MY bracelet! :laughing9: So that is cool! :o

I'm sorry, ::) I should have looked at the pictures closer. :-\ Now I have to be the bearer of bad news. :dontknow: Just because its marked 14k dose not mean it is 14k. :dontknow: Lots of counterfeit stuff, fake jewelry and garbage out there. :icon_thumleft: From the pictures I can see green and chipping of the plate. More so on the clasp in the close up you can see it clear as day. :o I'd have to say its plated but if your not sure have it tested at a jewelry store. :headbang:

Still cool to find !! :hello2:

Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D

You were tight it is plate. Had it tested today at club meeting. Anther heart attack find LOL

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's a money maker there :icon_thumleft: :wink: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread