wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got out for 4 hours on friday and saturday, I found another cutlass handle,another brass bead,2.5 lbs of sinkers,a hem weight ? , a brass gear from either a clock or fishing real, 10 more ships spikes,alot of brass screws,a piece of leaf spring,1945 wheat penny,1929 wheat penny,1970 quarter,6 fishing lures,more barbed wire,and more of those huge lag bolts.

happy hunting to all

Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wwwtimmcp said:
I got out for 4 hours on friday and saturday, I found another cutlass handle,another brass bead,2.5 lbs of sinkers,a hem weight ? , a brass gear from either a clock or fishing real, 10 more ships spikes,alot of brass screws,a piece of leaf spring,1945 wheat penny,1929 wheat penny,1970 quarter,6 fishing lures,more barbed wire,and more of those huge lag bolts.

happy hunting to all

do you sell all the sinkers to fishermen?

OP
OP
wwwtimmcp

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
no crusader right now I am saving all my lead for ballast. I have been working on a motorsailor project and I plan on using them to offset the sail pressure while under sail. I have also toyed with the idea of using them as barter/trade goods in remote places. I once took a bunch of fishing lures,fishing line,swivels and such on a diving expedition to truk lagoon. the natives were sure happy to get them. I imagine anywhere people are poor and fishing they would be welcome. you may not get much but the people sure are thankfull and helpfull too. it also creates better relations in the world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread