Any of my Northern New Jersey diggers up for an oldie hunt tomorrow?

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the deal guys...I have a spot I am clamoring to hit here in Northern NJ. It's a few minutes from my house. The area itself isn't the greatest. Not ultra bad, but, I'd feel a bit better having another body with me if you catch my drift :thumbsup:

The spot itself dates back to the late 1800's. I'm sure there has to be AT LEAST a few keepers there.
I'd like to hunt it early in the AM before any of the potential rif-raf awakens. My main hunting buddy is working all this week and my other bud is being a bit squimish about the area.

I know it's short notice, but, could be a fun and productive outing. Send me a PM if you're up for it.

P.S. - Sorry to the mods for putting this under today's finds. Figured I'd get more responses here versus the local hunting board. If you need to move it, feel free.

Upvote 0

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
njnydigger said:
Here's the deal guys...I have a spot I am clamoring to hit here in Northern NJ. It's a few minutes from my house. The area itself isn't the greatest. Not ultra bad, but, I'd feel a bit better having another body with me if you catch my drift :thumbsup:

The spot itself dates back to the late 1800's. I'm sure there has to be AT LEAST a few keepers there.
I'd like to hunt it early in the AM before any of the potential rif-raf awakens. My main hunting buddy is working all this week and my other bud is being a bit squimish about the area.

I know it's short notice, but, could be a fun and productive outing. Send me a PM if you're up for it.

P.S. - Sorry to the mods for putting this under today's finds. Figured I'd get more responses here versus the local hunting board. If you need to move it, feel free.
how bad is the area you're wanting to search, guess it's more than stinging nettles. :o

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey,
It's rough everywhere! :D

Attachments

• sb10065723ba-001.jpg
    sb10065723ba-001.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 472

Gold Coin in NJ

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2010
I just read your offer this morning.I live in Northern New Jersey and I am intersted if you have any other hunts and would like another body.
Please let me know......Gold Coin in N.J.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread