first ring of the new season!

jeremiah212

Jan 23, 2005
kahnawake, Quebec Canada
my girlfriend lives in a fairly new apt complex and would not expect to find much of anything on the few small spots of grass surrounding the building..

well she hears me talk about MDing all the time and asks if i got my machine with me cause she's bored and wants to see how it works anyway.

so i take her outside and go to a small spot of grass 10x10 between 2 walkways.. i turn it on and start swinging, fisrt solid signal is a quarter 2 inches down.. few feet away i get another solid signal out pops this this silver ring with a small diamond in the ceter of the flower,wow was she inpressed!
stopped by my jewler friend on the way home, its a small diamond but it is real!

looks like we done hooked us another one boys..she already asked her mom if we can go over tomorrow and dig the yard.. :lol:

still got some dirt caked in it but it should look pretty nice when cleaned!

Upvote 0
A

Angela (Australia)

Good on ya Jeremiah, one way to get her interested. Five years ago, I had the ground spiked on me with a couple of old pennies, a detector shove in my hand, and away I went. Detected all day, found heaps of trash, until I was told to go over to a water tank. That's where I found the pennies! I've been hooked since! Good way to get a girl interested. Well, it worked on me anyway. Cheers Angela :)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like you have a new partner, Jeremiah....Did you "pop the question" when she found it? hahahahah ;)

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
JERE, Congrats, Nice Find, Good Hunting. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 129.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 129.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 137
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 129.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 129.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 148

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A great ring AND new detecting partner all in one day!

Way to go Jeremiah!

Nana ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions