SLED HILL FINDS

B

BIG61AL

Spent 90 minutes working a sled hill near by. The top was as expected - really trashy. I found only 1 quarter, two pennies and 1 dime. Decided to try down hill and stared about 2/3 down. Found 2 quarters, 3 dimes, 1 nickle, 10 pennies, 2 bullets, 3 shell casings, a small reindeer charm and mostly intact prarie dog skull. Nothing really valuable except the time doing something I love doing - treasure hunting! I still have about 100 feet to search the next time. I am hoping to find lots of coin nears the very bottom where everybody stops or falls off the sled.

Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Big A,

very nice. Important thing is your enjoying it.

Hope the next trip will be rewarding.

have a good un........

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Not a bad day at all,, WTG!!!
I like finding all the different little charms, keeps it interesting...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You better hit the bottom of that hill before somebody else does! All of my good sled hill finds have come from half way down the hill to about where the sled would stop at the bottom where they would get out of it and turn around to run up the hill and go again. Hit that area hard and dig every signal that doesn't sound like iron. If it hasn't been hit yet then there will be some goodies there that will make it worth your while to dig some pull tabs :)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank's for the reminder,we got a well known sled hill at the civic center in my area.Hope it hasn't been hit yet,nice find's and keep us posted when hit the bottom...HH!!

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
BIGAL, Sounds Like A Site With Great Potential, Best Of Luck & Good Hunting. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    101.2 KB · Views: 194
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    101.2 KB · Views: 191

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread