First time with V3i

Magic-one

Jun 14, 2010
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites V3
Went out today for a little while and knocked a door next to where I had been detecting before. The lady said sure so I started detecting the back yard. (not much front at all) First good target was a wheat and it just got better from there on! This is the first time using the V3i for me and it does seem a little different than the V3. I used my program that I use on the V3 except I let it auto track for me and the tracking is alot better than on the V3. It did seem I couldn't turn it up as high as my V3 but I have only used it once so I will have to play with it some more and get the feel for it. I am not 100% comfortable with it yet as it is different acting from the V3 using the same program. I wanted to take the pics outside before the sun went down so didnt have time to clean it all up yet. All in all though, A great day hunting!
Thanks for looking!

DSCF0002-9.jpg

DSCF0001-8.jpg

Upvote 0

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Awesome day hunting. When you learn that machine you should be able to clean up.
Dman

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice lookin silver :icon_thumleft: lol one of these days we need to see all of the monopoly pieces have been found by members like your shoe.

ddjames

Aug 30, 2009
Rural Palmyra, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer, Whites V3i, Whites TRX pinpointer, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds Magic! I am still looking for my first buffalo. I hope to get a V3i in the next couple of months. It really is all about location. I have been working an old school playground and pulled out 2 Mercs and a locket earlier this week. I need to start taking some photos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread