Nice Size one Also.

Congrats !

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow,you've got 1 trained eye,i find myself looking at creeks now just in case.nice finds

catfishterry

Jan 22, 2006
Troy Il.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 and Vibra probe
Nice finds! I have to go to coulterville this weekend to find out about deer hunting I may just find myself walking the creek. :)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Deer huntin'..Point's..Gotta love it..Another great find Andy,you must be in one awesome spot.Nice lookin' find.

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
ANDY, Great Find, Congrats. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 063.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 063.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 144
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 063.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 063.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 146
Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow you must have a great collection by now! anyway congrats on them and i'm sure you'll be finding alot more you definatly have an eye for finding them................HH

OP
OP
badandy

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
diamondjim said:
Man don't you have a job or something? Or do you just loaf around in the creek all day :-) Another nice point!
Yeah Diamond I work, it just so happens that where I work got some damage from a tornado on Sun. and I was off for three days. What a way to spend time off work I thought. Thanks and HH!
badandy
Ricky1601 said:
Wow you must have a great collection by now! anyway congrats on them and i'm sure you'll be finding alot more you definatly have an eye for finding them................HH
I have a few. Here's a pic. of some of my best from 04 and 05. The big white one on the lower left is right at 5" long for size ref. Thanks,This frame is 36" long by 18" tall.
badandy

Attachments

• new big frame.JPG
    new big frame.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 191

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice presentation case there badandy. I was wondering, do you ever take a rake, or similar item, with you to stir up the gravel or, are they all eyeball finds? I may be going to that place I was telling you about tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

OP
OP
badandy

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
diamondjim said:
What an amazing collection!

I see you at flea market or something in your an avitar, do sell points? If so what sort of legal issues do you run into with them? AIM is pretty down on this sort of thing, so I've heard.
I do sell every now and then, but never anything I find. I haven't run into any issues yet. The laws are strick, but clear, so many I don't even want to type it out.
badandy
packerbacker said:
Nice presentation case there badandy. I was wondering, do you ever take a rake, or similar item, with you to stir up the gravel or, are they all eyeball finds? I may be going to that place I was telling you about tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
I take a rake every now and then, but have yet to find one by raking the gravel. Good luck tomorrow and take a camera just in case.
badandy

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Andy,

That's it...I'm coming to IL to hunt!! ;D I wish. I'm ready to start hunting again if only we would get some rain. The fields are so dusty & some areas almost like talcum powder.

You have a fantastic collection, I enjoy seeing all your finds, they're all beauties.

HH ;)
RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread