CONGRESIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR HELP!!!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o TALKED TO MY BROTHER A FEW MINUTES AGO A FREIND OF OURS FROM HIGH SCHOOL GOT THE C.M.H.
AND THE BEST PART HE'S STILL ALIVE!!!!!HIS NAME IS HERB PYSERENCO*(DETAILS ARE SKETCHY AT BEST FROM WHAT I KNOW HIS BROTHER IS ALSO IN THE SERVICE AND IT MAY HAVE BEEN HIS BROTHER I CANT FIND MY YEAR BOOK TO SPELL THE LAST NAME RIGHT!!)Ive poked around some and haven't been able to get any info on it!
http://www.medalofhonor.com/recipients/index.HTML the last 2 gulf war and Iraq war pages don't open HELP!!
The grade, name, and organization of the awardee are engraved on the reverse of the Medal of Honor. . Recipients of the Medal of Honor receive $1,000 per month for life, a right to burial at Arlington National Cemetery, admission for them or their children to a service academy (if they qualify and quotas permit), and free travel on government aircraft to almost anywhere in the world, on a space-available basis.

HELP

Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats quite an honor! you have to be pretty special to get that one! he deserves all the perks and more. thats cool you can say you know a CMH recipient!

OP
OP
E

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HELP ???

dandan

Feb 24, 2006
What branch was he in? You could try your local american legion post, you could try ArmyHistoryFnd.org, or (long shot) I know that Edward f Murphy wrote a book on viet MOH heroes Published by Ballintine books, maybe its a lead. P.S. Those that I've spoken to drop the Congressional from the title.

OP
OP
E

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like i said its sketchy from what i know he hasnt received it far as iknow sure of that but the skuttle butt around town in the old hood word travels fast threw the hemp..err grape vine..i know as much as every one else so....maybe just received the comendation part not the medal so....x-ing my fingers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions