Todays finds. Another Penny Spill!! Where are all the Quarter spills..

olekyground

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys..

Wentback to the spot where I found my biggest amount of coins in one hole last time I went. Last time I found 82 pennies in one single hole. Well I wasnt tecting for 20 minutes till I began stumbling around the area where I had luck last time. Hit a hole and found 79 pennies in the hole! Almost tied my record. Also in the same hole was a guitar pic. Thats the 1st pic I have ever dug. It says Jon Dunlop on one side and Dubby on the other. You can tell it was once a beautiful dark purple with sparkles mixed in. Well thats all I got for now good luck to all!!

Attachments

• DSCF7330.jpg
    DSCF7330.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
the Qt spills are just over there, just a little farther, over there just past your coil. keep swinging you will get to them,
Last year I found 14 in 2 piles about 2 foot apart right on the surface.

Corinth1812

Jun 16, 2009
Corinth, Illinois It aint on the map! Southern
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac w/sunray probe, Excelerator EQ2 coil
Most of those large penny spills are people cleaning out there coin tray in the car. I once found 142 pennies in the same hole in a yard next to the drive way. As for quarter spills the largest one ive ever found was 7 in the same hole....But ive found several with 4 or 5. Most people just dont care what happens to pennies, but quarters are still useful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread