EVEN A LITTLE TREASURE IS BETTER THAN NONE

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
i consider myself lucky in that my little woman owns her own DFX and we hit it together alot.Maybe you can go do some midnite huntin when she sleeps! ;D

peace,bigrig

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Big A,

your dead on with a "Little Treasure" being better
than none.

Hang in there. Them "little treasures" are just
teasers. Better times, things to come.

have a good un..........

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
When we reach the great beyond, no ones going to ask how big our house was, only how many we invited in. It won't matter how fancy our car was only how many others did we give a ride to. As with your treasured little wheatie, its not important how valuable your treasure is, only thing that matters is how many did you share it with. :-) Thanks for sharing that little wheatie!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have changed currencies 4 times since the Wheat cent was born here in Europe. I once found a 1939 Ten Pfenning coin in my change pocket with a swastika, now we have the new recycled bubble gum wrapper Euro in circulation, no chance of finding an old coin in pocket change. HH and nice find, Mike

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Charlene said:
When we reach the great beyond, no ones going to ask how big our house was, only how many we invited in. It won't matter how fancy our car was only how many others did we give a ride to. As with your treasured little wheatie, its not important how valuable your treasure is, only thing that matters is how many did you share it with. :-) Thanks for sharing the pic of that little wheatie!

Hallo Charlene !

MOST of MY days are filled with surprises. Thank you for bringing that under my attention. I am SO spoiled !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

jon43

Jan 18, 2006
owensboro , ky
i don't get out a lot but when i do, if i find one wheat in one day I'm happy. like badger said to me in a post. its in your frame of mind. :) happy hunting every one :)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gosh Al...... :'(

Congrats on that penny though! ;)

Top Member Reactions