first beach hunt and funny story

snappy

Jan 23, 2007
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I was on vacation with family visiting wife's dad in Davidson MI they took us out to a camping spot a couple miles from their house not my kind of camping lots of people there but it had a beach so got permission to hunt it and went out early (before it got crowded) The days finds were about 9.00 clad 1 silver dime.

But the fun came when this little girl about 3 years old comes running up to me with her mother in tow. let me describe her mother she was 23-25 years old blond hear blue eyes so white (must not have been in sun for years) wearing a little yellow bikini and drop dead gorgeous.

Well this little girl comes up to me asking "what did you find" I said just a piece of trash she said oh is that all you find at which point her mother said no he will also find coins and jewelry to which she replied what kind of jewelry she said necklaces and rings at that point her eyes lit up and said "you find rings?' I said yes sometime. Then she said "WELLLLLLLL! if you find a ring will you PLEEESEEEEE give it tomymom" at this point her mother turned red starting with her face and going clear down to her feet. then I let out a little chuckle and her mom had another wave of even red starting with the head clear down to her feet. I did not know feet blush but live and learn It made the trip.

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol they both would died right on the spot if you'd have whipped a ring even a junk one lol :laughing9: :icon_thumright: great story

mr_larry

Jun 22, 2010
Northern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you saying that you didn't even have a pull-tab with you? Invitations like that only come along once in a while!

Great story; thanks for sharing!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice story. You never know what kids will say......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread