Sterling Cross!

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Hello Everyone! Did another lunchtime hunt today and second hit out of the gate produced this beautiful Sterling .925 Cross with five Topaz stones and a place in the center where I think a small diamond may have been :headbang: I also found the broken necklace and it has .925 Italy on it. :icon_sunny: Total weight is over 5 grams. Sorry about the picture, had to use the cell phone because my daughter took my camera to collage. God Bless! Paul :coffee2:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR TUFF

bogeymcq

Dec 3, 2006
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Presently mental, not metal
Good gravy & biscuits! That is one absolutely positively incredible beautiful piece! :o

I am truly envious of you but so glad you shared it! Any idea of the age? More modern perhaps? None the less & great find indeed :icon_thumleft:

:D

OP
OP
pganjon

pganjon

Nov 6, 2008
South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250
Thank you everyone! I am not sure of the age, but it dig clean up nice :icon_sunny: I feel sorry for the girl that lost it, but I think being buried around 2-3 inches would probably mean it was lost maybe 2 years at least. Not much chance of finding the owner. I found the chain first and when I was carefully pulling from the ground, the other end was locked in tight and I knew there was something else there. It was lost right on the white sideline. The back has .925 I on it. Not sure what the I stands for. Thanks again :icon_thumleft: Paul :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread