Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I broke down and bought my grandkids a detector BH $49.95. I showed them how to use it and they took turns useing it. Grandson thought digging was cool. I found clad and mostly trash. The pics are what they found. We had so much fun together. I only had to break up one shovel fight between them. All I can say about the finds is... I am sure glad that I am lucky in Love. I sure aint in finding coins!! Enjoy and Happy Easter. Burdie

Attachments

• D & C.jpg
    D & C.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 252
  • C-1.jpg
    C-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 264
  • D-1.jpg
    D-1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 258
  • D & C.jpg
    D & C.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 264
  • C-1.jpg
    C-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 260
  • D-1.jpg
    D-1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 253
Upvote 0
S

southbound

Nice to get the family in on the hobby! Thats what grandfathers are there for. Congrats on the silver and clad. Vern

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
that is SOOOOO cool.. and only 1 fight,, did they let you keep the stuff??? green 1 mass

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

That is so cool, not only did you have a great time with family but some of you found silver with a BH! Wow, so yea who gets the goods? I took about 7 of my little cousins once and everything I dug the kids claimed as soon as they saw what it was. ie.. Its a toy car! (Thats mine!) one shouts! Kids, they make it more fun and they bring good luck to the game. That team is a keeper!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hey Burdie, what awesome finds! I'd say treasure hunting is definitely in their blood, and Id rather be lucky in love than at finding coins anyday................unfortunately Im not lucky at either! Im assuming we can expect posts & pics from your grandkids from here on out? ;D

R

rvbvetter

WOW!!! Looks like you should have a contract written up that says you find the site and they find the coins. And the split is 50/50. Sounds like you and the grandkids had a great time. WTG!!! HH

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Burdie, nothing like getting the grandkids out and getting them started. I guess Santa is gonna give them each a digger this year. ;) Great finds and a healthy and happy time together. HH and keep 'em comin'!
Jeff

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Burdie, You must be so proud of those little buggers. ;D To find that silver is great.

How many grandkids do you have?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread