A little gold amongst the Easter Eggs

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Well we had originally planned to do no detecting this past weekend as both bobbies prents were here for Easter and so was my mom. So we were both pleased asfter her parents left early Easter, my mother announced that we were going to go detecting for a bit. Now my mom doesnt detect, but she likes to walk around the areas while we detect. We got a couple of hours of detecting in before it was time to get back home, we both found some clad bout $7.00 between us, some junk jewelry and then I found this tiny 10k earring with ruby in it. Would have posted this yesteday but was falling asleep in front of computer last night. Hope everyone had a happy Easter
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0723.JPG
    DSCF0723.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 387
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice Dave, WTG!!!
Sounds like you all had a nice holiday, congrats!
Good luck, & happy hunting~

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alway's good to hear,and I do mean alway's.Glad you were able to get some huntin' in as well,Sound's like your Mom know's what the deal is.Congrat's and HH!!

M

mchamby

You two sure now how to keep the coins flowing, way to go. Nice looking earring also. HH as always
Mchamby

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't ya just love Mom! They always seem to know what ya need. ;) Congrats on those finds! Even with a small amount of time you two always find something good!

Nana ;)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the gold! You might consider melting down some of that gold and have a nice ring made for Bobbie, you probably have several nice stones to mount in the ring as well. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread