My first finds with the Minelab Sov.GT finally !!

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all , finally i paid off my Sov GT thanks to Mike 4-H :headbang: i ordered it back in the Spring May but as things go it was one disaster after another so it took a lot longer then expected , Mike is the greatest :thumbsup: today i took it out for 30 minutes just in my yard to try it out i spent 90 minutes reading the book :read2: :laughing7: i tried all metal mode first dang !! first signal was a i think a curved pocket knife :dontknow: i have to clean it up a wheat penny and a copper long nail ,that S-12 coil pinpoints prefect dead center :thumbsup: and that knife was 8 inches deep the sun ray probe is outstanding not bad for a first leaning hunt just need time to get used to sounds give me a few weeks and ill be in those fields killing those relics plus the ocean beaches :laughing9: .In a few days i should be getting a hip mount bag and the BW head phones .Dont get me wrong i still love my DFX my son wants that now :help: I took a few pics HH Dd60 :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_1198.jpg
    100_1198.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 509
  • 100_1199.jpg
    100_1199.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 488
  • 100_1200.jpg
    100_1200.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 501
Upvote 0

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
nice looking setup....

nice looking setup....

and that 4-H seems like a heckofa good guy...

see Mike...let minelab know they have one more happy customer....because of the service at 4-H Detectors...

OP
OP
Deepdiger60

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
leefields said:
nice looking setup....

and that 4-H seems like a heckofa good guy...

see Mike...let minelab know they have one more happy customer....because of the service at 4-H Detectors...
I did do that told Minelab Mike,s service was great :thumbsup:

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
BACK IN 97 I BOUGHT A MINELAB SOV AND A GARRETT GTI 2000 EACH ONE IS A REAL NICE MACHINE AND EACH HAD THEIR PLUSES SOLD THE MINE LAB TO MY BEST FRIEND HE STILL USES IT TODAY SOLD THE GTI TO ANOTHER FRIEND AND IT'S STILL IN USE WHEN MY 16 YEAR OLD OBSOLETE DETECTOR GOES I THINK I WOULD GET A SOVEREIGN? KEEP DIGGING KRAZYHORSE

Brian W

Nov 9, 2007
Very nice machine...I have an excalibur and they say they are very similar machines...but the excal. is water proof...but i use it on land...Good luck :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread