My finds over the past few weeks....

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
My find's over the past few weeks....

Hey ya'll ! I have finally taken a picture of a couple of finds I have accumulated over the past couple of weeks...

At the top of the picture you can see that I found an old lipstick tube and a snapple top (found in neighbors yard).

I have also found some random pennies, a dime and a quarter (different locations).

This past Friday I was able to go to our old farm land with my grandpa. The house is still there, unoccupied. It was built in the 1930's and my paw paw and his brothers and sisters grew up there. My grandpa's side of the family came to the U.S. in 1912 from Czechoslovakia.

I found the silver dime (1964), an old picture locket pendant, 16 gauge shot gun shell and a .410 shell. Next to the quarter at the top I found this token that was once used as a coupon at a Weingarten grocery store. There were a chain of Weingarten grocery stores throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas. The first store was opened in 1901 in Houston.

At the very bottom I found the silver ring in my back yard...I already posted a topic here in the thread a few weeks back... ;) The last thing in the photo looks like an old hair clip (also found at our farm).

Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• DSC07491.JPG
    DSC07491.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My find's over the past few weeks....

Looks like you are doing very well and nailing the research on your items. It is fun isn't it? Thanks for sharing and good luck with your next hunt.
TnMtns

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used

TnMountains said:
Looks like you are doing very well and nailing the research on your items. It is fun isn't it? Thanks for sharing and good luck with your next hunt.
TnMtns

Thank you very much ! :)

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim

well you probably have enough land to keep you busy for awhile and some good finds too! Happy hunting!

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Way to go! :thumbsup: I love to hunt old homesites, and you can be sure there are more goodies still there.

By the way, my grandpa (on my dad's side) also came to America (Galveston Island) in 1912 from Austria.

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used

We are for sure going to go back. After the nice rain we have had today and hopefully throughout the rest of the week, the ground will be moist enough to dig more ! :)

ky.rebel

Mar 30, 2010
east Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:notworthy: great finds girl,I'm sure that old farm has plenty more to give up ,so keep at it,and keep us posted. H.H.

Jun 17, 2010
Middle,Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Detectors used: Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250,Garrett Treasure-Ace 200(retired) with Garrett PRO-POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Awesome finds :icon_thumright: Congratulations :icon_thumleft:
TTH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread