Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rained here on Saturday so a river trip was out of the question. After initial run arounds decided to do a little dirt digging which I have'nt done in I don't know how long. First 3 doors I knocked on were no replies, one was'nt home,the other had moved (in between tennants) and the other just would'nt answer the knock on the door. Truck in the drive, dogs barking and then got quiet and cigs with lighter on cooler on front porch. After 2 knocks I leave. Finally, the 4th answered with knock yourself out and have fun, alright! Since I did'nt want to dig,dig,dig and have them freak out I turned my disc up to 5 and dug all solid targets. I still gathered a lot of trash and emptied my pouch twice. The merc (1939 D) is in great shape. This is one of my favorite coins to pull! Not expecting to get anything super the plug when dug on the Franklin was a complete surprise. I saw the impression in the dirt first and thought it was a large juice container cap, and then I looked in the hole and saw that large silver. Oh yea! I just covered the front yard and a little of the side and after 2.5 hrs called it quits. Thanks for looking, HH Detectahead

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 774
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 778
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 767
Upvote 0

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AWESOME!!!...Lots of Goodies...How is it asking people to search there property..I have always wanted to ask people in my area, but feel sometimes i might be a little intemidating sometimes..

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always great to get silver. That Ben is sweet. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
detectahead

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
AWESOME!!!...Lots of Goodies...How is it asking people to search there property..I have always wanted to ask people in my area, but feel sometimes i might be a little intemidating sometimes..
Does'nt bother me, it's either yes or no! I would say 90% time people give you the go ahead.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detectahead said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
Does'nt bother me, it's either yes or no! I would say 90% time people give you the go ahead.

Oh Cool..i Will definatly give it a shot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread