Hot on a chilly day!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Oct 2008
    sioux city ,iowa
    Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus
    2 times

Hot on a chilly day!!

I had a pretty busy work week but I was able to get out for a couple hours on tuesday and managed a couple silver at a park that has produced a few in the past. I dug the '46d Rosey and the '43d Merc there. I couldn't get out till this weekend and wouldn't you know it would be raining and only in the 50's. It was about noon when I finally got tired of sitting around and I headed back over to the park where I found the 2 silver earlier in the week. I got skunked there so I headed out to my favorite old park and dug the semi key 1900 O Barber dime. It was chilly and I was happy so I headed home. The weather wasn't much better today but at least it wasn't raining so my hunting buddy Jim and I headed south to a couple parks we've been wanting to check out. I made up for the slow day yesterday. I dug 3 silver at the first park, 1 at the second and 3 at the last place. I ended up with the '18s, '25, '42d and '45 Mercs, 2 1903 Barber dimes and a semi key 1899 O Barber dime. I only found 4 wheats today. Thanks for looking and HH
    Deano

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure-Mark Twain

us
    Aug 2010
    Colorado
    bounty hunter big bud pro
    96 times

Re: Hot on a chilly day!!

Looks like you had a good week! Well done.
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life

us
    Mar 2010
    18 times

Great looking barbers. Wish it would get down to 50 here. Been to hot to get out here. WTG

us
    Jun 2006
    New Albany, Pa.
    Fisher, White, Garrett
    1 times

Sweet deal! Swinging in the rain isn't fun unless your finds are like yours.
    Dirtdiver

DMN
    us
    Apr 2009
    69 times

Now that is a pile of silver. Great haul and good finds!

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2005
    Choctaw Beach Florida
    Equinox 800 and 600, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
    1498 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Awesome silver ! Very nice.
    God and country.

Sponsored Links