Hot on a chilly day!!

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
I had a pretty busy work week but I was able to get out for a couple hours on tuesday and managed a couple silver at a park that has produced a few in the past. I dug the '46d Rosey and the '43d Merc there. I couldn't get out till this weekend and wouldn't you know it would be raining and only in the 50's. It was about noon when I finally got tired of sitting around and I headed back over to the park where I found the 2 silver earlier in the week. I got skunked there so I headed out to my favorite old park and dug the semi key 1900 O Barber dime. It was chilly and I was happy so I headed home. The weather wasn't much better today but at least it wasn't raining so my hunting buddy Jim and I headed south to a couple parks we've been wanting to check out. I made up for the slow day yesterday. I dug 3 silver at the first park, 1 at the second and 3 at the last place. I ended up with the '18s, '25, '42d and '45 Mercs, 2 1903 Barber dimes and a semi key 1899 O Barber dime. I only found 4 wheats today. Thanks for looking and HH
Deano
101_0786.jpg

IMG-5.jpg
IMG_0002-1.jpg

Upvote 0

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Now that is a pile of silver. Great haul and good finds!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome silver ! Very nice.

Top Member Reactions