Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man have you seen the price of silver lately ? That's why its $21.80 an oz. - cause your finding
it all, and cornering the market ! Amazing finds , Argentium.

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
depening where u was it could have been illegal to hunt there..I live in Pa also the the ranger told me flat out that certian areas of the same park is illegal to hunt..confusing part is most the illegal areas aren't post...

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
depening where u was it could have been illegal to hunt there..I live in Pa also the the ranger told me flat out that certian areas of the same park is illegal to hunt..confusing part is most the illegal areas aren't post...

Yeah, most State Parks are illegal to hunt in. :o Some you can get permits but most permits limit you to just the beach areas. :icon_scratch: I think these laws are lame and limit us from restoring history, bringing money back into the system, cleaning trash and many other things we should have the right to do. :tongue3: So good job on sneaking away some silver. :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice score :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread