8 Gold today, A good day for sure

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I haven't posted any finds for a while, as my old camera was acting up. I have been doing good this week (15 gold) with 8 today. The sand moved out deep at Alicanti and we just happen to hit it right. I didn't get a very good pix but I need a new camera. I only have 7 more days to hunt and we are going back to Missouri for good. I have neglected my property for the last few years and I need to fix things up. I hope you enjoy the gold pix and happy hunting.

Les

Attachments

• MVC-061S.JPG
    MVC-061S.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,182
Upvote 0

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Outstanding discoveries. I'm not detecting enough, you have found more gold in a week than I have found this year!

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again, outstanding Les !!!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing day!! It is amazing how the tides can make or brake a hunt. Big congrats! :notworthy:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul, that'd be a great hunt for anyone!

celtex

Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice going away present for you! :laughing9: Becareful on your trip home!

chiantikid

Jan 24, 2009
Hi Lester,
I am glad to see you having a final thrash and locating a couple of bits.
We will miss you guys ,not only for the detecting info you gave us but the great social nights, "Fahitas and Margeritas" come to mind.

Hope your able to complete your "Bucket List" ..........Love to Judy

Eduardo ,Tim and Keef

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Hey, Thanks for the comments folks. I hit the same beach again today and got another nice chain with drop and a nice 18k spinner band along with 21 euros ($26+++)

Les

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
chiantikid said:
Hi Lester,
I am glad to see you having a final thrash and locating a couple of bits.
We will miss you guys ,not only for the detecting info you gave us but the great social nights, "Fahitas and Margeritas" come to mind.

Hope your able to complete your "Bucket List" ..........Love to Judy

Eduardo ,Tim and Keef

It was a pleasure, "Eduardo". We had some fun. drank some wine and dug some gold, what more could ever want. We will meet again.

Les

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Looks good to me. I'll be missing your posts from Euro-pa, but waiting for your posts back in Mo. How much gold are you exporting from Spain this season total?

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great haul!!!!! wear it all on the way home so it does not get stole from ur lugage. ur going to look like MR T with all that gold on :laughing9:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful color as usual Less :icon_thumright: Kinda sad to hear your coming home an not going back to hit the beach again , I know allot of us look foreward to your hunts there .

See ya when ya get home .Tank

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tuberale said:
Looks good to me. I'll be missing your posts from Euro-pa, but waiting for your posts back in Mo. How much gold are you exporting from Spain this season total?

Thanks for the comments, Tuberale. I have 112 pieces, counting the band I got today. I sold about $5000.00 worth on Friday and still have several chains and "girlie" rings. I will be doing some dirt diggin when I get home and then head for Ariz. in Dec. for the winter. Happy huntin

Les

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
birdman said:
Amazing day!! It is amazing how the tides can make or brake a hunt. Big congrats! :notworthy:

You got that right, Birdman. It looks like I might have to head to S.K. and help you dig some 24k "stuff".

Les

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tank69 said:
Beautiful color as usual Less :icon_thumright: Kinda sad to hear your coming home an not going back to hit the beach again , I know allot of us look foreward to your hunts there .

See ya when ya get home .Tank

Thanks for the nice comments Tank and I will be headed your way in Dec to do some prospecting.

Les

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
I would like to thank all the nice people from TN for all the nice comments on my Golden discoveries. I have had a blast posting my finds and reading all about yours. I will try and post one more time before we leave on the 15th of this month.
Happy huntin all

Les

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread