Got my new minelab ex2 yesterday

A

adawehe

Found a few coins right after I turned it on. I hunted my mothers old place and run some good high end detectors over this yard many times.Goes to show you it's hard to hunt a place out .Here's what i found 1926 merc,1893barber quater 1954 Fanklin half couple of wheaties can't read dates @ a silver winged military pin . This detector is heavy but I think it is going to be worth it.Would send pictures but don't know how. ;D

Upvote 0

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey,minelab great machine and got some nice finds for a backyard.congrats

tinpan.p.s photo thinggy.to post pic click on attach,which is on the bottom of the page.will open file where store your pic,select and open and done.for more pics clic {more attachments} repeat i think that the way it works lol

Jerxs

Apr 10, 2004
NEPA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Explorer is a kick but machine! Ive used quite a few different detectors in my time, but have to say it has been the best for me! Many more finds to come and congrats on the digs!

Jer

S

southbound

That new minelab seems to be paying for itself!!! Congrats.
Vern

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Good luck with your new machine. Sounds like some great finds and a good place to hunt. I have been hunting my mother's 3 acre place for 3 years - it's still not hunted out and my son and I have put many hours into searching this place. Every time we seem to find something good.

Mirage

OP
OP
A

adawehe

Thanks to all for for congrats.Hope to follow instrutions on how to send pictures .I sure enjoy Treasure Net and these forums.

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
The EXII has worked great for me! I was just in my front yard again yesterday and found 3 more coins in an area I have already been over a few times... there is always more...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck with the new machine. It's a bear to learn for some guys but worth the learning curve.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT MACHINE! I can't put it down even though I have a White's DFX sitting in the trunk of my car as well.

Just keep learning that machine and more and more stuff will start popping out of that yard!! You will be amazed!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum, adawehe. It sounds like you're off to a good start with a good machine.

Good luck! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread