the slump continues

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
went out this morning to three differnt sites, and old reform school site built in the 1890s, a ballpark and a swim club. came back with a whopping .11 in clad! this slump ive been in is starting to become brutal! i almost forget what a silver coin looks like! i know what the problem is, i just dont know how to solve it. im out of decent sites to hunt around here. i have 4 or 5 permission requests in the mail but i have yet to hear any replies on them, and in the meantime,finding an accesable spot that holds coins has been impossible lately. the slump has to break sooner or later. till then ill just have to read about what you guys are finding!

Upvote 0
Z

ZumbroKid

More spots for you Hollow point, Ghost town Farnhurst on RR 2 miles N New Castle, GT Porters on RR 2 miles N Kirkwood, GT Corbit on RR 1 mile N Wrangle Hill, GT Reybold on RR 2 miles ENE Wrangle Hill, GT Canal on RR 2 miles S Kirkwood, also try Fort Delaware on Pea Patch Island off Delaware City built in 1848 replaced by a larger Fort in 1860. This Fort held as many as 12,000 Confederate prisoners. Should be able to find a button or two there. Hope these lead to a good hunt. There are some more to list but these should keep you busy.

OP
OP
hollowpointred

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thanks for the replies and the ideas everyone. hopefully i will have some stuff to post soon! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions