Keys Finds

zootman

Feb 1, 2006
Hunterdon County, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites, M6, Classic III, 5900 DI Pro Plus
Back from my first Florida Keys trip of the year. Found four Reales 1-Four Reale and 3-1 Reales. Also found a ships spike and a 1907 Barber dime plus a bunch of clad at the campground. Someone must have found my spot because the place looked like a mine field! The girl at the desk was saying the owner was thinking about not allowing mding anymore so I went back and filled all the holes. I hope everyone remembers to fillem after you digem! Capt. Z your right the stuff is still there you just have to look somewhere besides where the crowd goes. Although I guess that doesnt apply to my secret spot anymore. I'll post some pics when they come out of the electrolisis bath, right now they are uninteresting chunks of black.

Upvote 0

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
ZOOT, Welcome To The Forum, Congrats On The Great Finds. We Would All Love To See Them. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    101.2 KB · Views: 218
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 125.gif
    101.2 KB · Views: 228

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds Zman, now show us the money! Tsgman

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet, Zoot. I would love to see what they look like before and after cleaning! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions