Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are my kind of crowd! :laughing7: Love the review! What a great state to be able to hunt.

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha ha ha killer vid man u guys are some fun characters.. great finds!!!! MR TUFF

jcooking

Feb 28, 2010
Montana
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro, Sunray X-1 probe
Garrett AT Gold
Great video, can't wait to see the whole thing. I'm sure that it will help me get through the long winter. Awesome finds! Congratulations Team ATC! :headbang:

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so....for the record....i'd like to thank you for making me wet myself....and for me stubbing my toe from trying to run to the bathroom with my eyes full of tears from laughing so hard.....i'll clean up the rest of the blood in a bit.....you guys rock....are you accepting applications?

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Wow ~ that was the most entertaining video I've ever watched on Tnet! SO AWESOME!!! Great finds by some great guys! These dudes sure know how to have fun!

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That has to be the best detecting video i have seen yet :laughing9: great finds and lots of fun :headbang: Keep em coming Jim

RyanOShea

Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac. Ex2. X-Terra. Garret pro pointer. Fisher Headphones, Whites headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best damn video I've ever seen. I was laughing so hard i've got a headache! catching my breath now....whooo......good stuff.
Love those skull and cross detector shirts! haha! :headbang:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was definitely the funniest video on Metal Detecting that I have ever seen. You guys make me feel normal :D I might have energy but I guess I would need friends for my video to work :thumbsup:

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to see a video where they get as excited as me when they find something good. As stated earlier by Crusader, "it makes me feel normal". You guys made my day.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this Video is the best never seen anywhere. You convey enthusiasm and desire to hunt as a team ..... a good team.
thanks for the momentum of humor .... findings are very good, I would love to see ALL of you reaction to the discovery of a Gold coin. :laughing9:

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
RyanOShea said:
Best damn video I've ever seen. I was laughing so hard i've got a headache! catching my breath now....whooo......good stuff.
Love those skull and cross detector shirts! haha! :headbang:

YES!!! I've got one of those shirts too! BAD A$$!!!!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HISPAN said:
this Video is the best never seen anywhere. You convey enthusiasm and desire to hunt as a team ..... a good team.
thanks for the momentum of humor .... findings are very good, I would love to see ALL of you reaction to the discovery of a Gold coin. :laughing9:

Are you sure, because they you need a super fast cameraman to catch the 20" backflips followed by triple pirouette :laughing9:

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Excellent Video !! Thanks for the lunch time entertainment, you guys Rock !! :headbang:

TommNJ

capndan151

Apr 29, 2007
Costa Mesa CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
That was hilarious. I'm actually crying from laughing so hard. "That's my ring right there" is my all time favorite moment in metal detecting history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread