Tiny house built into the rocks.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

ca
    Oct 2009
    104 times
    Prospecting
    Banner Finds (1)

Tiny house built into the rocks.

Found this today. It is built right into the rock. The door is about 4 feet high. The roof is level with the rest of the ground around it. Looked inside a bit but didnt see much. Lots of sand and starting to collapse. Strange thing to find in the bush. Bottle dumps are in the area. Might have been a storage shed.. Just wanted to share and thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00268-20101104-1310.jpg 
Views:	553 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	469043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00269-20101104-1310.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	469044  

Oct 2009
    462 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (3)

Re: Tiny house built into the rocks.

Start detectin'!!

us
    Wheres The Gold

Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250 Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
    2634 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Looks like something used for storage, like produce and such, the walls would keep things inside cool!!!! Awesome find, and I agree, start detecting, make sure to share pics!!!! HH chug and red
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    May 2010
    Danville Va.
    MXT PRO M6 Ace 250
    30 times

Thats really neat!
    "Friends will help you tear it up,,,true friends will help you fix it." Skelly607

"It starts with the imagination but ends with the pocketbook" Skelly607

us
    Aug 2010
    Colorado
    bounty hunter big bud pro
    96 times

Get the detector out and a screen for the dump! Sounds like a good place to me.
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life

ca
    KOOTNEY KID KORNER 2KORNER

Sep 2008
    BRITISH COLUMBIA
    Whites/MXT.
    1 times

The site is a treasure all of its own,great find and good luck working it....................K.KID.

us
    Sep 2010
    Savannah, GA
    Minelab Excalibur, White's BeachHunter 300, White's Prizm IV, White's Bullseye II Pointer (x2)
    3 times

Maybe it's a hobbit's house. They like all sorts of nice things. Get out your detector and tell us what you find.

Chris / LI Digger
    Chris Jett / LI Digger

ca
    May 2008
    Omega, F75, AT Pro
    2639 times
    Banner Finds (3)
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Quote Originally Posted by KOOTNEY KID
    The site is a treasure all of its own,great find and good luck working it....................K.KID.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Yeah, where the heck is the detector ? Any other structures around near by ? Man if someone lived there, must have been a miner, or in hiding.

ca
    Oct 2009
    104 times
    Prospecting
    Banner Finds (1)

I had left the detector in the truck today and only walked in with a shovel to do some "poking around". It was raining/snowing outside and a fairly miserable day but finding this little building made it all worthwhile. I can't wait to go back with the detector and a better camera to see if there are any treasures in the area. I am also curious to know what might be in the building itself. The pics I took were with my cellphone and I was in a hurry due to lack of light. I would have taken more but knew I would be back to the area soon enough to fully investigate this mysterious building.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links