Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sentinel reply to my latest post ,made look again at the finds "Josh A Rare "

hi all, Sentinel [josh] made a reply to my latest post about rare finds in junky areas. After reading the reply i thought i might just have a better look at what i had found. Yes sure enough there a small button which i thought was just a 20th century coat button but its not. Well the small button turns out to be a 1880's Cadet Corp Sleeve Button. I just cannot believe that josh's reply could be so true
My eyes are not as good as they use too be. Big thanks Josh :notworthy: :notworthy:

hres a pic of the button found sunday and the capbadge i found a few years ago and pic of the days finds and a button pic from digger history

tinpan

Attachments

• 100_0393.jpg
    100_0393.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 100_0399.jpg
    100_0399.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 334
  • 12-4.jpg
    12-4.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 100_0393.jpg
    100_0393.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sentinel reply to my latest post ,made look again at the finds "Josh A Rare "

There you go, the 'proof is in the pudding' so to speak! That's EXACTLY the type of nice find that I was speaking of. Time and again finds like this come out of those spots that others write off and you've proved the point once again with an exceptional looking military button! :occasion14: :icon_thumleft: :wink:

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sentinel reply to my latest post ,made look again at the finds "Josh A Rare "

thanks for the replies and link. A site with a lot of human activity means lot of junk but theres a few killers to be had. Sounds like a new challange too me. i know a few more sites like this so that solves my site problem for the summer. In the past 3 years i have lost quite a few sites due too historical zoning and house sub-divisons. Even in a huge place like Australia with less people it is getting harder to find new grounds.

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread