Reddackel

Upvote 0

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Hi Red,
Glad you and your digger got a chance to go out. Location, location, location is the key. Where are people rolling in the grass or sitting by a tree or having their two year old grab at their jewelry and pulling it off. The woods can be a great place to hunt if there use to be something else there, but perhaps not necessarily if it has always just been woods. Research could be important if you are limited in the more easily identifiable GOOD hunting places. You have the right attitude and you will get it going sooner than you think. By the way, I took my 13 year old grand daughter to the beach detecting last night since my broken detector finally came back from the factory, we both were able to hunt at the same time. She found $1.32 and two Israeli new Sequels. I found $1.40 and two Sequels. My wife told me later that I have her hooked, she can't wait for me to get home from work tonight. She had only found $0.36 the first time out and was a little disappointed. I think she is seeing GOLD in the future. Persistence pays off when you are looking for stuff you can't see with your eyes. HH, Ralph

OP
OP
R

Reddackel

Hi Ralph,

I remember you posting your granddaughter only found 36 cents. Glad to hear she is moving up in the world. What a wonderful hobby and time spent together. I'm sure she will carry these memories for years to come!

Red

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME RED!welcome 2 the crazy train,woooohooooooooo

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can identify with that find Red.....shotgun thingy..... :D My very first find and have since found hundreds of them! But.....it gets better!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!

Look forward to your upcoming awesome finds!!!!

Nana ;)

ps....prolly gonna find some horseshoes too! ;D AND Location is the key Peter!

Attachments

• bullets.JPG
    bullets.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 299

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Welcome Red! After reading your response to DeKalbs post I can honestly say you are gonna do alright! We like a woman who can take care of herself! And dont worry about DeKalb, he is in the fetal position in the closet shivering...............he'll get over the shell shock & be posting again in a few days! lol :D

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 212
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 214

zootman

Feb 1, 2006
Hunterdon County, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites, M6, Classic III, 5900 DI Pro Plus
Red
Welcome! Way to go with DeKalb. Anywho, you gave me an idea, maybe I should get married again. I hate the shovel work. Dont let the oldman get an MD. Remember, shovels make great Fathers day presents! Go for the Gold.
Zootman

OP
OP
R

Reddackel

Zoot,

One day too late. Where were you Saturday, the day before Father's Day? I could have gifted him with the ShizzleDaFizzle of shovels.

You know, the dog didn't give him a present. To get a shovel from the dog is two-fold. Pooper-scooper AND a treasure-digger. I can pull this off.

Zoot, you are brilliant.

Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread