Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find and good of you to try and find the owner! There is a Marion Ohio that I know of, maybe some help? HH, Mike

jasonbo

Nov 1, 2005
Round Rock, Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace250 / Cibola
Marion County High School
Grades: 9-12
Type: public
Enrollment: 520
160 Ridley Dr
Jasper, TN 37347
Marion County
Phone: (865) 942-5161
District: Marion County School District

just a start

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Class Ring.

What all is on it ?

You can maby Narrow it down, By Design

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
JOSTEN is a big seller of class rings for high schools (at least in my area)....you may try contacting them. I am sure they keep records of class rings. If you describe it to them, they could prob pinpoint it to a location or possible school. And since a name is on it and it's very recent :)...that may help more to narrow it down.

Here is the link for them: http://www.jostens.com/

Good luck and I hope you find the young man it belonged too.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does it have a Knight on a Horse ?

Dirty Knees McGee

May 5, 2005
Sunny Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 w/ 6.5x9, 9x12, & EXcelerator 10x14 DD coils
I found a class ring once at the beach. Just moved back to Florida, found a ring from a school that was near where I used to live in Massachusetts. The student probably lost it during spring break or something. Called the school, they would not give me the number but said they would contact the student. I gave the school all my contact info, but I never heard back. I did confirm with the school that they contacted the student's family... still nothing. Cannot say I didn't try!

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Thanks for all of the replys. I just got back from Myrtle beach and got to get on here and check out the post. I really would like to get this ring back to the person who lost it. I had some good luck at the beach with a 14k braclet and a nice 10k ring with what looks to be about a 1/4 carat diamond and six small diamonds around it. Will try to have them checked out tommorrow. Jeff the class ring has a stone in the top it is blue with a D under it. Has no school symbol or any thing like that on it. Inside it has the name Steven T Coley. ans very small what looks to be GLLZN.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Try a Google Search on Marion High School. I saw several listed. Also I found a class ring last week, I found the school through a Google Search and the ring is on its way back to its owner about 1,000 miles away. They were here at the beach on Spring Break. My son also tracked the girl down on the web at Myspace.com Seems most kids today are hi-tech and have their own web page on that web site. Good Luck. Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread