Over 3 dollars in change this weekend plus a Canadian Quarter! At cimerron park!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
So anyways. On saturday i just had to detect i was so bored at the house. I went up and detected a park cimerron Park! My mom was the one that suggested this to me since it was within walking distance and i didn't have a ride. So saturday was very fast. I got $2.10 in change i was very happy! I did the happy dance a lot. But anyway. I hunted for only 2 and a half hours and had gotten that much! ;D My virbaprobe 560 helped with a lt of the pinpointing. People kept passing by looking at me but i ignored them and went on digging. It was 11:00 when i decided to go eat lunch but i kept on getting hits. Im saying to myself come on lets go eat food and save this for another day! I ended up digging some more change. But then i made myself go home and eat so i wuldnt starve. I was just so excited!!

Saturdays finds:

3 quarters
9 dimes
3 nickels
25 pennies :o

Saturdaysfinds2dollarsand10cents.jpg

Sundays finds:

2 quarters
4 dimes
2 nickels
30 pennies :o
AND MY FIFTH FOREIGN COIN CANADIAN QUARTER!
$1.30 not including the candian quarter.
Sundaysfindswithcanadianquarter.jpg

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey nice to see ya get something...nice canadian, i only have one myself, and it is always nice to see the change roll in....i had a nice day too(as you wil see later) Good luck and...

HH
-GC

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to go, Freak. It looks like you're getting better and better finds! ;)

Congratulations. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread