How many knee bends can you do in a day?

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
How many knee bends can you do in a day?
answer one for every hole...
Cleaned out an Elementary school today and I mean cleaned out I do not think there is a target in the yard to be found. Took us 2 and a half hours. We are both sore...

Finds%20012911.JPG

Upvote 0

pwcguy

May 20, 2010
Va
Detector(s) used
E-Trac (retired)
CTX3030, Double Eagle
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o That's a hell of a quarter count for a few hours. Those kids must have rich parents. A few more hunts like that and you can upgrade to a new detector. :icon_thumright:

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your "trash to keeper" ratio is phenomenal. Mine is usually just the opposite of yours. That is one heck of a take for 2.5 hours.....is that all yours or a combined take? I looks to be, at least, 150 coins alone and, probably, 50+ pieces of trash, sooooo......that would be over one dig per minute!!! :o Did you cover your holes!? ;D

You must be a LOT younger than me........I couldn't pick that many things off the TOP of the ground in that amount of time! :(

OP
OP
Nohope587

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Roland58 said:
Your "trash to keeper" ratio is phenomenal. Mine is usually just the opposite of yours. That is one heck of a take for 2.5 hours.....is that all yours or a combined take? I looks to be, at least, 150 coins alone and, probably, 50+ pieces of trash, sooooo......that would be over one dig per minute!!! :o Did you cover your holes!? ;D

You must be a LOT younger than me........I couldn't pick that many things off the TOP of the ground in that amount of time! :(

Combined hunt for my wife and myself.
111 cents
59 quarters
63 Dimes
48 Nickels
2.5 hours with two hunters = about 1 coin a minute we don't dig a lot of holes most of the time I can pinpoint with my ace in a few seconds and flip the coin with a screwdriver. when we do dig we always back fill and make good.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
depends are the signals really strong or really weak :tongue3: :laughing9:

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is quite a take in clad!!

Also, to answer your question, that is why my handle is SoreKneesDayton....lol

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"when we do dig we always back fill and make good."

I was just rattling your cage, NH......please don't take me seriously on that.

T

tink

Geez thats alot for 2 1/2 hours! Heck thats alot for a whole day to me. I don't get sore knees, I always just sit on my fanny right where I'm digging.

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

KEVTEC

Apr 19, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V-3 upgraded to V3I W/ SEF 15X12 Butterfly coil, White's Vision upgraded to V3I W 12 in coil, Minelab Excaliber II, Minelab E Trac, Minelab GPX 5000, Discovery TF 900 2 box, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
:headbang: Top notch. I thought my clad haul was something over a 4 week period in a park that has been abandoned for many yrs. I can relate to how sore you must be as I had things popping and cracking I didn't even knew I had, much less where the noises were coming from LOL. BTW I recently invested in a pair of Sears Craftsman gel knee pads and all I can say it WOW what a difference. One again great haul!!

Attachments

• 4A- TOTAL CLAD 368.18.JPG
    4A- TOTAL CLAD 368.18.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 4A- TOTAL CLAD 368.18.JPG
    4A- TOTAL CLAD 368.18.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 328

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kevtec, I know what you mean about the Craftsman knee pads! I bought a pair of the gel pads about two months ago, because, the ones I had would not stay in place.....they were always slipping down. These Craftsman pads, however, have never moved from where I put them on! These things are the best and I would recommend them to anyone that needs to protect their knees! Plus, they come in their own mesh bag with a closure and are easy to put on and take off with the wide velcro strap.........and, they do NOT cut off circulation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread