2 cent coin 1960

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Peeps! Had a great day Saturday,my bro-in-law gave me this coin,after giving me a haircut and my sisters cooking me supper! Can't get out hunting,as it's to cold and snow all over the ground.My bro-in-law got me into this hobby September,2010...:)
THIS IS A BRITAIN,CARRIBIAN,2 CENT COIN.
HH

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 722
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 723
Upvote 0

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Interesting coin,
I had no idea they were minted that late,
That sounds like you had a Great day! :thumbsup:
Nothing like good times with Family.
Hope you can get out for a dig soon :hello2:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
With the exception of the date, here's what you coin would look like in great shape:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371261@N00/4382338073
The British Caribbean Territories - Eastern Group, was a monetary union created in 1950 to provide a common currency for a number of Britain’s colonies in the Caribbean. Included were British Guiana (now Guyana), British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Antigua, St. Kitts, Nevis, Grenada, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Dominica. The British Carribbean Territories was replaced by the East Caribbean States when the territories gained independence from Great Britain in the 1960's and 1970's.
Interesting find, indeed.
Don...

OP
OP
davehky

davehky

Jan 3, 2007
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mackaydon said:
With the exception of the date, here's what you coin would look like in great shape:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26371261@N00/4382338073
The British Caribbean Territories - Eastern Group, was a monetary union created in 1950 to provide a common currency for a number of Britain’s colonies in the Caribbean. Included were British Guiana (now Guyana), British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Antigua, St. Kitts, Nevis, Grenada, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Dominica. The British Carribbean Territories was replaced by the East Caribbean States when the territories gained independence from Great Britain in the 1960's and 1970's.
Interesting find, indeed.
Don...
Thanks guys,my bro-in-law had 10 of these and now 9,cause he gave me one...The others he has are 2=1960 and all the rest are way lower in dates..i forget right now all the dates he has.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread