Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
We did a 2 day trip to Treasure Coast....It didnt go to good, all we found was junk....A quarter,nicle and penny....2 of those nuggets...fishing luhr..toy car..(I remembred of Bob Valdez and his toy soldiers) and 2 unidentified pieces of iron...

There was tons of new sand in most a the beaches (NOT GOOD)...Ahhh well at least we got to go out and hunt and we had lots of fun at the beach and resort.

Best,

Chagy......

Attachments

• T.C. findings.jpg
    T.C. findings.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 571
  • barrel.jpg
    barrel.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 576
  • MD 009.jpg
    MD 009.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 565
Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hey ...any day on the beach AND a metal detector in your hand is a FANTASTIC day! Thanks for making us all jealous! ;)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could have been a lone gold or silver coin, LOL! HH, Mike

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you did better than me...all i found was a dime

-GC

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
gypsyheart said:
Hey ...any day on the beach AND a metal detector in your hand is a FANTASTIC day! Thanks for making us all jealous! ;)

TRUE..TRUE...TRUE..... with my findings I didn't think I as going to make anyone jealous...well it was not my intention, but we did have lots of funnnnn.....

Gypsy since you love the beach so much, check out this pics, this is not to make you jealous but to MOTIVATE YOU!!!!!!

This is our apt, since it is in the corner of the building we also have a city view. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Best,

Chagy.........

Attachments

• apt.jpg
    apt.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 430
  • balcony.jpg
    balcony.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 422
  • city view 01.jpg
    city view 01.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 417

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Chagy said:
gypsyheart said:

TRUE..TRUE...TRUE..... with my findings I didn't think I as going to make anyone jealous...well it was not my intention, but we did have lots of funnnnn.....

Gypsy since you love the beach so much, check out this pics, this is not to make you jealous but to MOTIVATE YOU!!!!!!

This is our apt, since it is in the corner of the building we also have a city view. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Best,

Chagy.........
oh yes :'(....this definitely made me feel better :'( :'( :'( :'(....hahahahaha....Thanks for sharing and I am motivated! Love the pics!

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
These where taken right now, the water looks very clear and there is a guy with a metal detector in the water and he seems to be digging alot HUMMMM....??
I think I will garb a few Coronas and do the same HehhhHehhh....

Best,

Chagy..........

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 386
  • pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 384

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Chagy said:
These where taken right now, the water looks very clear and there is a guy with a metal detector in the water and he seems to be digging alot HUMMMM....??
I think I will garb a few Coronas and do the same HehhhHehhh....

Best,

Chagy..........

Chagy...could...you ....just ....twist the knife....a little to the right .....its not dead center in my heart yet..... 8) 8) 8) hahahah
Have fun Pal

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainZossima said:
Hey Johnney DEPP,

Great photos!
What actual city beach are those views from?

Thanks
Cap Z

Whats Up Cappy Sossy???

thats 69 and Collins Miami Beach the small buildings all the way in the back is downtown........Why?

Best,

Chagy......

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Treasure Coast findings---where is Bob Valdez??

where is Bob Valdez???? anyone know???

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainZossima said:
Johnny,
I'm onto something real big..I was just curious about which treasure beach. The water is clean..and I saw that guy in the water..supposedly MDing..he probably needs a permit..but who's watching? lol.
Did you ever wonder how much deeper it is to the rock bottom along the shore where the man is MDing? I'd like to know.

Cappy Z.

Dear Cappy Sossy,

Ive had way to many Coronas so right now you can call me what ever you like; Chagy...Johnny...or what ever.........Man you are getting to old...read the posts... the man is not supposedly MDing....he is.....Iam not in Treasure Coast, Iam in Miami beach I have to travel 2 1/2 hours to Treasure Coast....Here you dont need a permit to be in the water MDing

Best,

Chagy......

P.S. I am still waiting to go did that 6ft hole, just let me know!!!!

OP
OP
Chagy

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainZossima said:
Admiral Chagy,

I am a collector of ..knowledge..and friends. I pick people's minds..many far superior than mine..and I try to remember all the best of the best. You are in the top..level. Personally I have been imbibing Hornsby's Amber Draft...ice cold..smooth..
I didn't know in Miami one could MD in the water and not need a permit? Very interesting. Thanks for the info.
How deep next to the shore would you think the rock/coquina bottom is in Miami? Amywhere?

Here's looking at you kid...
;)

Respectfully,
Cap Z.

Dear Cappy:

Thank you for those words, I also admire and respect you.....there are no wrecks in front of my apt. So there are no lease in these waters...I have no clue on how deep the rock bottom is.... I have been to the Keys many times and rock bottom is at 6 inches in some areas. Here in Miami beach is much deeper maybe 20 to 30 ft, in Treasure Coast it gets lower maybe 10 to 20 ft, but not 6ft like you think, remember most of Treasure Coast was a reef, everything you see now its man made...

Best,

Chagy..... P.S. maybe at Rio Mar you might hit rock bottom at 6ft because the reef is 5 to 10ft from the shore.......

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Treasure Coast findings---where is Bob Valdez??

mwsvector said:
where is Bob Valdez???? anyone know???
I was curious about that myself. My last trip to the beach I found a half dozen plastic army guys and a toy car along with my clad. First thought was "just like Bob Valdez".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread