DSC01543.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 2,314
Upvote 0

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i have a friend that is into the kgc lore he knows where ron pastorie was digging at when he done the jesse james kgc episode for the h channel .and he knows the land owner he said he would try and get me a weekend on the property and he knows the places where they were digging at so i plan to hit it as soon as he gets the ok and ron doesnt come back and pay for a dig lease

MKnTenn

Jul 30, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow NN! It looks like you about to hit that treasure hoard you have been looking for! I really hope you find a big one. Be sure to pm me and lmk if you hit it. HH

OP
OP
nuggetnoggin

nuggetnoggin

Jul 8, 2010
somewhere in NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Fisher F70, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MKnTenn said:
Wow NN! It looks like you about to hit that treasure hoard you have been looking for! I really hope you find a big one. Be sure to pm me and lmk if you hit it. HH
thats what i'm looking for, i worked my way up from stinkin lincolns to IH's to Large cents then to morgan dollars, to a CS buckle, and now a flying eagle cent . The next find is a box of gold bullion

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, once you determine how old the tree is.....compared to how much growth is around the carvings,....that should give an estimate on what time period the markings were made,
good luck,
Pro-

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it Michael :headbang: You've been smoking hot :icon_thumright:

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
nuggetnoggin said:
I found this tree in the woods the same day i found the silver coin spill 2 weeks ago, i saw it had carvings on it, people told me they were carved by the knights of the golden circle, so i contacted Bob Brewer from Decoded and he took a look at them and there real KGC symbols , clues to treasure , now it's time to go back.
It was nice that Mr. Brewer go back to you.

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuggetnoggin said:
MKnTenn said:
thats what i'm looking for, i worked my way up from stinkin lincolns to IH's to Large cents then to morgan dollars, to a CS buckle, and now a flying eagle cent . The next find is a box of gold bullion
::) LOL Remember, these KGC treasure were not to be easily found by weekend treasure hunters but were meant to be located and opened by the right person or group of people.

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
maybe you found the sentinels pay with the coin spill now find the big stash good luck enjoy the hobby scott

OP
OP
nuggetnoggin

nuggetnoggin

Jul 8, 2010
somewhere in NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR said:
nuggetnoggin said:
I found this tree in the woods the same day i found the silver coin spill 2 weeks ago, i saw it had carvings on it, people told me they were carved by the knights of the golden circle, so i contacted Bob Brewer from Decoded and he took a look at them and there real KGC symbols , clues to treasure , now it's time to go back.

Just my opinion, but the tree appears to be loaded with graffiti. Plain and simple.

Bob Brewer gave a very poor performance of his "talents" on the "Decoded" program. Again, just my opinion :hello:
yes it is loaded with tons of cavrings he actually pointed them out i shoulded him another symbol, he found the free mason sign

OP
OP
nuggetnoggin

nuggetnoggin

Jul 8, 2010
somewhere in NC
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CMDiamonddawg said:
nuggetnoggin said:
MKnTenn said:
::) LOL Remember, these KGC treasure were not to be easily found by weekend treasure hunters but were meant to be located and opened by the right person or group of people.
i guess your saying i cant find it, i give up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread